Friday is Customs day (is everybody happy?)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You bet your life we are.

The weather was a little iffy this morning, so I drove rather than cycled to the Customs Joggers lunchtime handicap. Ellie there for her second run, and although pushed by Friday stalwart, Rick, she did a big 3 minute PB.

I felt good, but was unsure about how I would pull up after the marathon at a faster pace. The short answer - Good! Big negative split, and a finish time of 22:52 for the 5k. Conditions were excellent, and I could have pushed myself far harder. Missed Aki though, when are the next Uni holidays?


1 Responses to “Friday is Customs day (is everybody happy?)”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    One eek off in July it looks like for now, but I'm trying to get more! Maybe next term they'll give me Friday off. Huh, wishful thinking.

    Ellie's going great, we should put her on the CR newbies blog! i'm excited to hear about it, I just wish I could be there. :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km