Another Hot 5k


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday's Customs Joggers Day ~ only a 5k Handicap, however an essential social fixture on the week, and not a bad barometre on form.

In hot conditions once more, there was a good turnout this week. I felt pretty good, although lost some focus when Bob rode up behind me, and again near the end. Finished in 35:50 off a 13 minute handicap leaving me with a net 22:50 or 4:34 pace (again!).

Rode my road bike there on the road as a test to see if the Triathlon on Sunday was feasible, home on the bike paths. Apart from the expense ($85) I can't see any disadvantages in doing the tri as a solid training day.


1 Responses to “Another Hot 5k”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Bob seemed to have fun yelling out to everyone on the run that he knew. Good stuff, encouraged me to overtake the next runner.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km