Time Out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Plans to cycle around the Port Arthur Nubeena Loop were put on hold when I found during the night that I had a serious case of saddle sores induced (I think) from sitting around in wet swimsuits for a long time yesterday. Walking was difficult enough, running and cycling were absolutely out of the question.

I won't complain.


0 Responses to “Time Out”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km