E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dinner with an old friend and her family in Hobart last night, very enjoyable, even if I only sat there sucking on my Fortijuice (yum?) while everyone got stuck into a great looking Thai Salad. A drive up Mount Wellington made us both dream of running up (sea level to 1250 metres), or cycling when we have our mountain bikes – I know that I’d have no hope on my cluster and double chain rings.

At registration, ran into so many people that we didn’t leave for many hours. More Fortijuice, a packet of broth, and a gel for me, and half a kilo of penne with a mess of my homemade sauce made with the glut of tomatoes from my mothers garden for Rob. Thankfully not too early a start tomorrow for a change, although the swim will be frosty, and the 8 lap technical bike course (with 3 u‑turns and a steep climb each lap) will challenge my lack of cycling fitness. Here’s hoping that I will be able to last it to the run course which will be welcome.


To bed!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km