A Quiet Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My doctor was booked up this morning, so I left it.

No exercise at all, spent the day getting my bike boxed for travel and packed, with a couple of two hour sleeps thrown in. Alarm set for 4am ~ hopefully I'll be able to recover tomorrow and be able to race on Sunday.


2 Responses to “A Quiet Day”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Here's to you being batter for Tassie, good luck. :)

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Will be thinking of you, Flashduck; take care & best wishes....LL

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km