Much Ado about Nothing . . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was quite excited last night about the clear night sky ~ no clouds, and I'd hoped for a clear, crisp day today. No such luck.

Minus two last night was fine, but we awoke to a general light grey gloom covering the sky, and only allowing this filtered light through. It didn't improve, and neither Bob nor I had the enthusiasm to do much. We altered our plans and decided to go for a swim instead, maybe run in the afternoon. My gut continued to deteriorate today and I ended up staying close to facilities. Bob eventually went down for a swim, while I went to bed and slept for a couple of hours instead. I'm starving today, all I can think of is food. Actually, starving indicates that I am hungry . . . this is no doubt wrong, I just can't stop thinking about food. Especially chocolate. and ice cream. and chocolate.

I don't know how long this will continue, so the BBQ Stakes is in some doubt tomorrow. I might be able to have an exploratory wander on my own first to see if that works. Until then, I'll just keep my fingers crossed.


1 Responses to “Much Ado about Nothing . . . .”

  1. Blogger CJ 

    Sorry you couldn't make it to Barbecue Stakes - a good turnout of 48. Thought I'd be cold but once I was running it was ok. Got cold quickly after it though, when helping with the place cards. Hope things start looking up soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km