Swimming with Aki


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(the blind leading the blind)

Went swimming with Aki and I think I have created a monster water baby!

As someone who leant to swim in adulthood, I am still a newby and essentially a 'non-swimmer', so maybe I was able to draw upon recent knowledge of explaining what I need to remember to do (mainly to breathe ~ breathing really helps). I did a few laps, and got Aki onto my kickboard to practise putting her head under water. By the end I had to drag her reluctantly out of the water in order to get to the registration for my late entry for the triathlon on Sunday. All up, 1,000m and a good day was had by all.


0 Responses to “Swimming with Aki”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km