The CoolRunning Drought is Broken!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in the Land of Connection

You could do a lot worse than spend three hours sitting in the sleepiest little Qantas Club in Australia, especially when one has experienced an unexpected internet drought for the last week.

Bob is on an earlier flight through Melbourne to Canberra, and I am enjoying my own company and the chance to catch up on some of the news and so on on the internet terminals here. In spite of myself, the first site I logged into was CoolRunning.com.au and scanned through the summary of recent posting on the message boards and looked at a couple of blogs to see what my cyber friends have been up to. I had (virtually) kept up with my blogging whilst away, writing evening summaries each day in Word on a laptop to cut and paste to the blog when connected however there hasn't yet been the opportunity.

Hopefully, my CoolRunning Crop Top will be there when I get home this afternoon, and I will wear it with pride! There is the final Aquathon of the season in Canberra tomorrow afternoon, (will JustTri It be there?) and I could give it a burl there.

Enough said. I will check on the triathlon results and spend a little bit more time on the Cool Running site. Thank heavens there's (decent) decaf coffee.


1 Responses to “The CoolRunning Drought is Broken!”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Welcome back! That decaf stuff isn't the one they double for paint stripper and coolant is it? ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km