I'm going running with Lucky Legs! Lucky Duck!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am really excited about Sunday . . . I am meeting up with Lucky Legs at Mittagong to join her on her 30km long run on Range Rd and the Macquarie Pass. We finalised details this morning and we shall be joined during the middle 20kms by Ewan. Great stuff! I'll continue up to Sydney and catch up with my dearest school friend from 2nd Grade. I've just learnt that she is even doing the 2k of the Mini Mosmathon with her 7 year old daughter, too!

I had 'negotiated' with Bob to run home from Mt Ainslie yesterday and from the Stakes today . . . . however his developing cold had meant a change of plans. So, while he rested at home, preparing for Vietnam, I drove out to Woden and did a few errands, ran the BBQ Stakes at a very sluggish pace for the first couple of km's, and then added my fuel belt and headed off to tackle a circumnavigation of Mt Taylor. An undulating 6k loop, there were a huge number of people walking on the trails near the houses enjoying the unseasonally warm weather (20*C today), and one other jogger.

With another 2km or so there and back it meant a total of 16.5km for the day.

I'm going to run with Lucky Legs! What a Lucky Duck!


1 Responses to “I'm going running with Lucky Legs! Lucky Duck!”

  1. Blogger tim 

    hey don't forget that this little black duck is gate crashing the party:)

    I feel like I am going to run with royalty :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km