Sleep is good


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lots of things I could have done today, but instead I slept, bit my lip (literally, blood everywhere!) and didn't break anything.

Bob cycled to the office yesterday, however the steady rain meant that he caught the bus today; with a fresh batch of rye and grain bread rolls made (rolled in sunflower seeds) I didn't need to make a lunch run. The arthritic joints have flared up, especially in my hands, no doubt mostly due to a general inflammatory response of dummy spitting. My eyes are enjoying a break from contact lenses and Lucy the Wonder Cat is enjoying me lying around and nodding off, especially having been away for so long.

Cold today in Canberra, although like most of the east coast the forecast is for warmer weather over the next few days. I have been looking at banner alternatives for my blog since Hannah has been creating a few magic items for fellow Cool Runners. Unfortunately, my artistic skills end at food presentation and I can't do anything right. I don't want to ask her while she is so busy, but I might just have to swallow my 8/50 (the mark I got for art in Year 7) pride!
Customs Joggers tomorrow. Bob needs me to drop off some running shoes and his lunch tomorrow, so I will go! Time for more sleep now though.


0 Responses to “Sleep is good”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km