Brief note while Blogger is up!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm very well, very busy and very slow!

Blogger hasn't let me post when I've been able in the last few days, so this is just to let you know that I'm alive and kicking very hard!

Swim a bit (no faster than 3 minutes per 100m), run a bit (5 minute / km pace even when on the track), cycle a bit for transportation.

More later.


3 Responses to “Brief note while Blogger is up!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Whew! I was wondering what you'd been up to. Glad to hear all is okay.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hope you're feeling okay Carolyne. You didn't look too well after the 26k this morning. Remember, we need you fit and well for the 6FTSV! Sleep in and give the jogalong a miss.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Like Ewen said, I won't be there so it won't be worth going to. I'm worried about you again, saw the results and believe you may have been sick again today. Take your time in recovering, remember to go for the long plan and not the immediate goals... I hope you get better soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km