Off to the Explorer's Tree!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cool Running Royalty and I are heading off this morning to Katoomba for the slow six foot track, as drizzle descends upon Canberra.

Let's hope that the weather forecast current at 7:45am on Friday holds up for tomorrow:

Saturday
Late thunder 11°C - 21°


Tuesday's forecast is for a maximum of 13!

The weekend will give Bob a chance to update the computer without me lurking around, toe tapping, waiting to blog. Hopefully, some of the replacement equipment will start to arrive next week and we'll be able to be truly productive in repopulating them with data (and backing up!).

I feel as though I am well and truly out of the loop of the blogosphere these last few weeks and know that I can never catch up.

Roll on summer and the six foot track!!


4 Responses to “Off to the Explorer's Tree!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Look after the chickybabe FD and have a wonderful time :-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    FD & LL running. You two ladies are an inspiration to me. Wishing you great running weather, no snakes and low creeks !

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I wished you a great adventure at Six Foot.

    Hope everyone enjoys the experience.

    And have a coffee afterwards, correct that, have a coffee before as well.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Have a great weekend - hope the weather is kind to you. I'm hoping for a dry and warmish Sunday for the WAG tri *fingers crossed*

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km