Duck to Cloud City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was an unusual start to the day, the morning spent unexpectedly cleaning and then catching up with a friend who had moved to Vienna and was briefly visiting Canberra. Bob was going camping with his nephews, however this kept changing and then contracted to a day trip.
Keen to get to Customs, I was madly changing when an email from Aki alerted me to the fact that it may not have been held - a phone call confirmed this and I regrouped to plan the remainder of the day. A game of telephone tag resulted in me arranging to cycle over and be inducted into the lore of Star Wars (the movie trilogy trilogy). I did see the original in about Year 8, but that's it. Aki thought that I needed education.
It took a lot less time to cycle to Aki's new home than I anticipated, despite getting every red light along the way! We had a great day (well I did!), finishing off with ice cream before I hit the road again to make sure that I got home in the light.


0 Responses to “Duck to Cloud City”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km