Recovery Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Still feel good after the tri yesterday and a very pleasant protracted evening spent with friends.

Bob and I took our great nephew Sam to the http://www.zooquarium.com.au/ National Zoo and Aquarium which I was a little sceptical about having animals, as I often run around the perimetre and have yet to see a beast. I was wrong, larger than expected and great fun.

Although I had hoped to go for another recovery swim with Aki, time was against me, so a cycled down to the local pool (6 minutes) for a quick k mid afternoon. Bob rode out to the Cycle Time Trial on the Old Federal Hwy, and I drove to the Service Centre and cycled from there. Was surprised to see so many people, and was very dissapointed with my pedestrian time, however I enjoyed it immensely and it was good to pull up so well.

Itching to get back to running . . . Cross Country Summer Series starts tomorrow!


0 Responses to “Recovery Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km