A Magic Run


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I Love to Run; Gosh I Love to Run; did I mention I Love Running?

Just returned from one of those special experiences which you wish could never end. I didn't have any firm plans, and just headed out the door into the great bushland of Canberra's Nature Parks that make this such a special place. I explored new trails and new combinations in Black Mountain, took in the view from the summit and the loop near the top, and headed over Belconnen Way to the adjacent O'Connor and Bruce Ridge Rerserves, then further north to North Lyneham.

Bob rang to say that he had a good race, finishing in 4:44, and I stopped to refill my fuel belt at the Ukrainian Church. I wound my way back, diverting through Calvary Hospital for more water, and an exploration of Gossen Hill before returning home. It was a Turkey run - of course I wore a watch, however didn't pay much attention to it, and didn't stop it when I had service stops.

Average Heart Rate 138 63% Max 34km Total Ascent 880m

Now I have to hold back, because I just want to do it all again tomorrow.

Isn't Canberra a magical place?


0 Responses to “A Magic Run”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km