Bob can Eat.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Crisis averted. Bob can eat.

I managed to get the money wired to Bob this morning, and although it took about 90 minutes for him to pick this up, he thought that this was instantaneous for this remote region.

When I returned home, I realised how much I had to do. I had left many things hanging when Bob contacted me, and I have now to work through the list. The fire had also gone out upstairs overnight, so on returning home I took the opportunity to clear the ash and start it again. A messy, although necessary task. This led on to vacuuming, scrubbing the kitchen floor, and so it goes . . . amazing how long all this takes, and how tiring housework can be. (I'd rather be running).

Bob has been uploading some photos on flickr - such as being shaved in a Hanoi Street:

or of the road he cycled.

I have a meeting tonight on the (dark) far side of town . . . not too bad, but on a cold winter night it won't be much fun. It also starts too soon for me to get to Parliament House tonight since they've moved the venue. Although the training will be undercover tonight, with all the drama in getting Bob fiscal today had meant that I have had only a cup of broth and a single fortijuice since last night and it would be unwise to run in the next 20 minutes with so few calories. I had better drink up now in order to be ready to go out tonight.


0 Responses to “Bob can Eat.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km