Mt Majura revisited


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bob is flying out tonight, so no Geoff's group.

Instead, I met the legendary Carol for a run on Mt Majura. I certainly held her back, compounded by my legs being ever slower after a couple of heavier days. Great conditions, although the continuing dry and warm weather has meant that the track had further deteriorated into a thick sandy mush in places. Including the point where the track has a 28.5% gradient!

Two laps of the Mountain Running Course, including the single track through the pines, and a couple of kilometres each way from where we parked the cars. Good value!

Bob and I then went to Bernadette's - or rather I had a BYO FortiJuice while he tucked into a Tofu Burger, and enjoyed a reasonable coffee. A few trips back and forth to the airport delivering bikes and checking in, back home for Bob to change and eat dinner, and then back again. Now I can finish my blog from yesterday and catch up on things.


1 Responses to “Mt Majura revisited”

  1. Blogger Ewen 

    So, that was a tune-up for Sunday Carolyne? How could that track get any worse! Maybe if it rains you'll be running up a waterfall of mud next weekend!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km