Sleeping sickness continues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apparently Aki rang last night while I was asleep (very early) and Bob suggested she ring back at 8:30 this morning. I was (just) awake when she rang to see if we could run together, but I was in no condition at that stage to make any decisions. It was a good call at the time. I fell back asleep for another hour or two, missing out on the start of one of those stunning late winter days. I can't seem to shake this tiredness, and all I succeeded in doing today was to wash my night sweated sheets, bake a big batch of bread rolls for Bob's lunch (Rye with lots of grains), and take delivery of a few hundredweight of FortiJuice and some new stuff that the Dietitian recommended. Yay. (not)
Bob has gone to spin class, and I expect that I shall be in bed by the time he gets home. I just have another batch of rolls (topped with sweated garlic) to come out of the oven.


2 Responses to “Sleeping sickness continues”

  1. Blogger Jen 

    Sorry to hear that you aren't well at the moment Flash but it sounds like your body needs the rest. Hope you are back to your best very soon. J

    PS The bread rolls sound divine!!

  2. Blogger miners 

    Rest never hurt anyone. In fact, the sleep-in sounds wonderful after you Canberrans keep posting of frosty mornings!

    Hope you're over it soon though

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km