WDC Photos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bob Finishing



Bob & Carolyne


3 Responses to “WDC Photos”

  1. Blogger strewth 

    Cool photos FD - you both look so happy in that last one! Next time you're in Civic let me know - I still owe you $20!!

  2. Blogger Hannah 

    Just incase you don't see it on the blogger thread, here's a banner for you:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Hana/flashduck.gif

    If the animation drives you nuts, let me know and I'll give you a still one :)

    And don't feel bad about asking - I sort of wanted to give something back to CR and CR bloggers, since you've all given me so much support :) It means a lot to me, so it's my way of saying thanks :)

    Hope you like it!

    H x

  3. Blogger Jen 

    Great photos. How proud you both must be to wear the blue (1) and yellow ;-)

    Love the new banner by the way!

    J

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km