Not Drowned. Wave. Wave. Wave.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(Wobbly Man ~~ this is a reference to both the 80's band and the original Plath poem).

I haven't posted for a while, although I am alive and generally very well (sinus infection again, but that doesn't count). I am just busy trying to configure the new computer, and not having much success with setting up the Centrino Wireless Network with Bigpond. Everytime I get to stage 2,386 (actually I'm exagerating. There are only 47 steps), I stuff something up and need to restore to an earlier point and start again.

Very frustrated. Don't want to ask for help. Techno Spouse.

So, little or no access to update. Or time. Gggrrrrr.

Good meal last night at Chill at Campbell shops. Review later.


3 Responses to “Not Drowned. Wave. Wave. Wave.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    At least I know you're OK!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have purchased a new laptop as well with the centrino wireless technology and my techie support is up at Surfers until Xmas! Hope you get it worked out.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Carolyn glad to hear you are still out there :-)

    I finally got around to reading your 6'TSV report - fantastic reading well done, I enjoyed every line and congrats on being able to be a part of such a special day.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km