'Tis the season for AGM's . . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tra la la la la la, la la la lah.

One on Tuesday, and one that is likely to be a long nights' journey into day tonight.

Great session at the physio this morning, with significant improvement evident. It's been so long since I have been well enough to have an injury, I had forgotten how effective treatment can be.

It has been just over a year since I have been up and about, so it is interesting comparing events from 12 months ago to present. I was only capable of the 4k option in the Mothers Day Sri Chimnoy event last year (23:47), whilst I fronted up for the 10k this year.

I also did the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Fun Run lat year and was overjoyed with my time of 39:55 for the 7.3km circuit of Lake Ginninderra. I have to remind myself of this as I did the event again today, and was reasonably (only sort of) happy with my run in flukey wind, but not with my time of 34:48, ankle and all. go figure.

Time to head off to the AGM battleground. If a large contingent of aging distance runners in Canberra fail to materialise at races after today, search for . . . . . .


0 Responses to “'Tis the season for AGM's . . . .”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km