Better, not best


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel l much better physically, although am still under the hammer time-wise and slept for four hours or so yesterday afternoon.  I’m sleeping my life away!

Another biggish night sweat last night, with horrendously dry eyes which prevented me from sleeping for long tracts of time.  As a result I am really groggy and tried again today.

Bob and I cycled down to the hospital yesterday morning to see max and his Mum, however she was understandably exhausted and visitors were off limits.  I spent the afternoon asleep.

I took the last of the current course of blunderbuss antibiotics today ~ hopefully it shall improve from here.  We have just found out though that the car needs a new power steering pump (or some such).  We negotiated to have the car on the weekend to get to the Tour de Mountain on Sunday.  We are likely to be without a vehicle for the whole week, not ideal before Christmas, so will need to be organised.   I’ll do my best to get to Customs at lunchtime today, and stay awake!  


2 Responses to “Better, not best”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You and me both Carolynne - I feel like i'm sleeping my life away at the moment! Take care and maybe I'll see you sometime over the coming month - I'm on leave after today! yay!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ouch.

    A week waiting for car Repair sounds horrendous.

    That means careful planning and organisation, and more time using the bike. :-((

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km