Life slowly Returning to Normal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went for my first, albeit short, run yesterday in ten days; a hot and windy hit-out over the BBQ Stakes course at lunchtime.
Boy it felt good!!
I think that I wasn't allowing myself to do the 'fun' things until I had managed to get the internet connection up and running first . . . and whilst there are still many things to do, I 'rewarded' myself. Slow, although I worked hard and consistently, and finished 28th (maybe 60th percentile), so the weather may have worked against me in my finishing time of 31:17 for the 6km course. I have been eating too - and although I did the Imodium / no food in the morning thing yesterday I had no problems. Looks like my body is still busy fighting the sinus infection instead of itself!
I love the hot weather, even if it is only forecast to max at 24c today. I will get out for a soul restoring ramble in the local bushland early this morning before knuckling down to do more of the myriad of chores, such as repopulating the computer, and helping Bob with getting the garden in some sort of order.
I am still so behind in the blogosphere and generally I think that I shall just have to write the month off.
So good to be running!


2 Responses to “Life slowly Returning to Normal”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good! Now stay with us, Carolyne!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good to see you out for a run again.

    Hope your computer problems are now behind you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km