The Lost Days of May


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wednesday night I started to feel decidedly queer. Headache, gut pains, general malaise. I went to bed quite early and thought that I might take it pretty easy on Thursday.

It was a quiet Thursday, but not how I expected. My head hurt so much, but if I moved an eyelash my head was going to explode and my guts were about to turn inside out, violently. Could not eat eat, drink, move.

Thursday. Well, I made it out of bed today, just. Bob has headed down to a gorge with 2 of his nephews and a couple of their friends for a camping and hiking weekend. A last minute change of plans from his Vets Cycling at Gunning, but it should be good, if a little chilly.

Nothing to report from today, the pain in the head has ameliorated although it is still more than annoying and I don't feel very flash. Had a long talk to Aki tonight and heard about her PB. So sorry I wasn't there to share in it. I still hope to make it to the mountain run tomorrow, although I shall need to improve considerably overnight just to get dressed.

Can't complain, I think my days of wellness:sickness ratio is certainly better this month than earlier in the year.

Onward and upward (all trails at Mt Majura lead up)!


1 Responses to “The Lost Days of May”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    The improved ratio is good, lets get it even better in June. It's ok about today, I still had a lot of people to talk to. We'll have to go for a run together soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km