A case of 'flu?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sleeping 16 hours a day, aching bones, heavy head . . . seems fairly conclusive.

I don't want to attribute it to running in the rain for more than an hour, and then driving home wet and cold on Wednesday (I enjoyed it too much).

I don't want to blame my long lunch with my friend on Thursday at the National Library. (I enjoyed that too).

However I did drag myself down to the pool on Friday morning and swam a slow kilometre, yawning relentlessly before, after and during the swim. My plans to go to Customs at lunchtime, saw me instead curled up in bed for an afternoon of sleep.

Plans to join the Bilbys for a ride this morning are put on hold, and my planned long run tomorrow (35km-ish) is unlikely to be.

Back to bed, plenty of fluids, and more sleep.


0 Responses to “A case of 'flu?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km