Sleep, Jog, Refresh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tuesday, 15 March

As expected, Bob and I were weary and lacking in sleep after the late night. I went back to bed after waking and having a cup of coffee, however I gradually improved as the day progressed. A bit of a mad rush at the end of the day, dashing out to pick up a new laptop and changing in the car (whilst driving) to go to the Cross Country run at 6pm. Somehow I had time to jump on the bike and ride there before it started. Although I felt fresh, decided to jog and chat with my favourite boys, Rad and Doug, completing the 5k in a very relaxed 29:30.

Wednesday, 16 March

A great change from the temperature yesterday in the low 30's . . . although it was a tropical 19 degrees at 6am, it got darker, colder and wetter as the day progressed. Managed a two hour run around Mt Ainslie Bushland in the rain which was deceptively pleasant. Easy paced, I found that I was running considerably stronger and faster as the run went on. As I have arranged to meet a friend for lunch tomorrow, and the weather is still forecast to be poor it was good to have these comfortable k's under my (soggy) belt. After a few hours of loading software, updating files and transferring software I am finally able to use my new computer, although I am out of the Cool running loop.

Feel strong and encouraged by going so well today, and look forward to a decent long run on the weekend.


1 Responses to “Sleep, Jog, Refresh”

  1. Blogger Aki 

    Carol, when you see Rad, can you let him know his in the marathon for age 27 - I'm sure he'll be happy with this but it might stop him getting a trophy. :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




About me

Previous posts




Fellow Bloggers

  • Aki Runs!
  • allrounder
  • Lucky Legs
  • Team Moore
  • CJ
  • Run Ben!
  • Strewth!
  • 2P's worth
  • The Gronk




  • Distance Swum
    February 17,400m
    October 3,800m
    November 4,150m
    December .
    Distance Cycled
    November 120km
    December 297 km